Friday, June 6, 2008

Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Bread

So I had some very dismal looking bananas sitting on the counter the last few days...I finally put them out of their misery.


Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Bread

1/2 c. peanut butter
3/4 c. brown sugar
2 eggs
2 c. flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
5 overripe bananas
1/2 c. chocolate chips

Cream peanut butter and brown sugar together. Add eggs and bananas. Mix dry ingredients together, stir into peanut butter mixture until just moistened. Stir in chocolate chips. Bake in a sprayed 9x5 loaf pan at 350 for 65 - 75 minutes (until toothpick comes out clean). Cool in pan for about 30 minutes and then let cool on wire rack. Yum.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I would LOVE to try this, but "baa-naas" don't ever last long enough around our place! Maybe if I hide some at the back of the pantry...

Louise said...

I can confirm that it's great - I've had it at Carey's and it's addicting!