Thursday, June 12, 2008

Watermelon Popsicles


I saw this in a Martha magazine last year. Made them all last summer and tis the season again! Sorry that it isn't really a "recipe" but it was so easy that I never wrote it down...I just wing it.



Watermelon Popsicles

Seedless watermelon, cut up

In a blender, blend the watermelon until smooth and then pour into popiscle molds. Let freeze and then give to the kiddies. (I had some left over pureed watermelon and the kids drank it for breakfast - the guzzled it down!)

2 comments:

Louise said...

Hey that looks yummy and refreshing! I saw an idea in a magazine that said to puree watermelon and put it into ice cube trays so you can add the watermelon cubes to summer drinks. Ainsley looks really cute!

Canadaland said...

Hey Carey...I'm so excited to find out that you have a blog. I will be adding it to mine and commenting on it frequently. You are welcome to come to my blog anytime. emilyandshawn.blogspot.com I love you and I miss you. I was so mad we didnt' see you in Waterton. I'm never leaving your side again! : )