Thursday, March 6, 2008

Mars Bar Squares

These are a special request posting. I know that you will enjoy them (maybe alittle too much!!). For those without access to Mars Bars, Milky Way's are the ticket...my bro and sis can vouch (spelling???? oh well) for that.

Mars Bar Squares
4 mars bars
1/2 c. butter
3 c. rice crispies

1 c. milk chocolate chips
1/4 c. butter


In a saucepan melt the mars bars and 1/2 c. butter. Take the pan off the heat when they are all melted and stir to combine. Add the rice crispies and turn and press into an 8x8 cake pan. Melt the chocolate chips with the 1/4 c. butter and pour over top. Ymmmmm!

3 comments:

Steff said...

So many yummy ideas Carey. Keep them coming. Finally a blog with something useful! ps Do you ever make your mom's enchiladas?

Carey said...

I do make my mom's enchiladas. I'll have to make them and post it...

Louise said...

Funny how recipes get passed along and identified with who you got it from. To me the enchiladas are Darcie's Enchiladas but she would probably call them Emeril's Enchiladas (I think that's where they came from)