Sunday, March 30, 2008

My kitchen did not burn down

Craig was away all last week so mama took a break from making dinner!! "Kids you want Mini-Wheats for dinner? or How about a pizza?" were common phrases in my household last week. I can proudly say that I made dinner tonight but I'm going to be posting it tomorrow....it was yummy and was done in about 20 minutes. Yay!!! It was a special treat meal though so you'll have to eat salad and yogurt all day to be able to enjoy it (high in calorie=good & tasty!!) So, look for it tomorrow!

1 comment:

Shannon Bousfield said...

Brent was out of town this week as well, and I'm often shocked at what I offer up on such occasions! Then I saw the title of your next post and had to laugh, we LOVE breakfast for dinner. It's practically the only time I ever make real breakfast food. I'm WAY too lazy to cook pancakes and bacon before 10 am! Glad to see I'm not the only one...